Cake Topper Photos! Yay!

10.09.2008


I am so happy! And I have reason to be.... These are the first professional photos of my flowers and they are my photos from a real wedding too! Really, how alive the flowers look. A big thanks to Todd Kuhns of Studio12 who made this possible. I just had to send an email to him and he sent me the photos rightaway - all those that I wanted. How wonderful these will look in my portfolio!

If I sound excited, it is because I now know how my flowers look in the environment of a wedding. Pity, I couldn't be there myself ... Some day.... some day.... ha ha!
I wish you will visit Studio12's website. It has some awesome photography by Todd and his wife Amy. I am sure, if you live in the Dayton Ohio area, you'll want to give this husband and wife team a try. What I found great about his photographs was that, the photos captured the natural flow of weddings. Emotions were the main focus and I am sure, the wedded couples and their guests will treasure the photographs.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

How amazing to have those photos, Deb! Your flowers look incredible, and the bride and groom are so happy :) Congratulations on the pay off for so much hard work!

Linda said...

Exquisite flowers.

Sarah Jane said...

Wow! Gorgeous shots!! The cake-topper idea is a great one. :D

vintage trading said...

How wonderful deb, to have your wonderful creations be a part of this couples joyful memories. Great photo's!