I am on Arizona Weddings' Blog

2.11.2011
arizonaweddings.com/blogMy previous post was about Jenn's Wisconsin Wedding. The same post has now been published by Arizona Weddings on their blog. :) Arizona Weddings is the oldest and most prestigious Wedding Magazine in Arizona. And this is blog post is really a great thing for KeepsakeBlossoms. I have been working hard to establish a base in my home state and slowly it is falling into place - after all those travels of 2009-10. I have been getting a lot of interest from people who want to learn this art and also brides who want my flowers for their weddings. It is indeed an exciting time for me and I am super happy to share it with you.
 First I got the Bride's Choice Award from WeddingWire and now the blog post. Things seem to be moving in a great direction for me :).
I have to really rush now, and I am sure I am forgetting a whole lot of things that I wanted to say, but I shall be back soon. Keep Reading! :)

No comments: