Great News!

2.21.2011
When we moved to Arizona back again, last August, one of the things that I really wanted to do was to make Arizona the base for my business. Seems like I am taking at least baby steps in that direction :). My flowers will now be stocked at Brilliant Bridal - a beautiful new bridal boutique in Mesa, AZ. I went to meet their owner Melanie Little recently, to discuss the details and I can attest to the fact that it is indeed a great place to shop at for your wedding! 
Brilliant Bridal has beautiful wedding dresses, rooms to try out those dresses in, tons of accessories (including my flowers too!).... the first thing that struck me about the place was that it is really BIG. There is so much space to move around. The flow of light is really nice too. I love it already and wish I had a place like that of my own. LOL! :) Oh! And you know what else is nice? Brides will be able to hold a bouquet in front of them to see what the 'complete' look is like. And guess who's making that bouquet! :) I can't share more details about it yet (That is a surprise) But you can bet it is going to be a super gorgeous one!
You can read more about them on their website by clicking here

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So glad to have your flowers in the store. We've already gotten so many compliments on them!

Debashri said...

Thanks Melanie! That is a lovely thing to hear always :).