A really sweet gesture

11.03.2008
A client of mine, Liz from California got in touch with me via ETSY (Don't I just love ETSY!) for a Gardenia Hair Flower. And this is what she sent me as a part of her feedback for her flower. I thought this was very sweet of her, sending me a picture of her wearing the flower I made for her and also the cute thumbs up sign. It really made my day! So, I thought I should share this with you.
Making these beautiful flowers takes a lot of effort. And it feels so good to be appreciated by people who buy the flowers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the flower very much and I just thought you would like to see an appreciation picture of just how much your flower made my day :) thank you so very much you have a wonderful talent.

-Liz

Anonymous said...

Lovely