Look where our flowers turned up!

6.18.2012

Photo Credit: Austin Warnock Photography
I had worked with Maple earlier this year, though we had been talking since the fall of 2011. I did her cake flowers. Maple was very particular about how the flowers should look. (I love when my brides know exactly what they want!) And I tried my best to match the pictures she sent. Today, looking at the pictures, I know that I did pretty well. The clay flowers I made, blended seamlessly with the real flower decor bouquets and decor she had! 
 
Photo Credit: Austin Warnock Photography
So thrilled. And you know what's better? Maple's wedding got featured on Style Me Pretty. How cool is that! So many people will get to see now, that my clay flowers look so similar to real flowers. And, you can keep my flowers forever.... :) 

Photo Credit: Austin Warnock Photography
I really think you should not stop at these photos but check out the rest of the photos and the video posted on Style Me Pretty. You'll know why they are gushing about this wedding and have two posts about it. Maple said that she did a lot of the planning herself. You'll be amazed by what she accomplished.



No comments: