Red Rose Vintage Glam Bouquet

9.01.2009
So here is the other red rose bouquet that I was talking about and was really excited about. The wedding colors are red, black and ivory and I have tried to incorporate all the three colors here.
There are red roses, pearl loops and ostrich feathers, surrounding the flowers. The bouquet handle is wrapped in an ivory ribbon first and then is overlaid with vintage - looking lace (which took some effort to find) and finally secured with ivory pearl pins :).
This is one bouquet that I didn't have to think much about... because the moment the bride explained her wedding look to me, I just knew that it had to be this design.... I think it looks quite glam. Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

HasminC said...

Hi Debashri! so, so pretty...the feathers are such a great alternative to leaves. Did you enhance the tips of your petals w/paint?

Bal Masque said...

Hi Deb,
Just wanted to pop in to see what new pieces you have to show. This is beautiful! Va va va vooom

eve

Debashri said...

@ Hasmin - Yes, I did :). Thank you for your comment!

@ Eve - Thanks Eve! I am yet to reply to your other email, but shall do so soon :). I hope you and Paul are doing great! We miss you....

Anonymous said...

It's so pretty! I can't wait to carry it down the aisle.

Anonymous said...

so pretty, can't wait to walk down the aisle with it!